среда, 12 февраля 2020 г.

TUKA FEEDBACK LOOP MP3 DOWNLOAD

Yeah, yeah I'm feeling lightheaded, I need some time to clear my mind Yeah, yeah, yeah I got a hole in my pocket, a poltergeist on my shoulder, hold up I ain't 'fraid of no ghosts, I ain't 'fraid of no ghosts I ain't 'fraid of no ghosts Verse 2 So I tell her that I'm armed with a blue mood and a palm full of loose change And it's gonna have to do me up for the next few days Holler, not a dollar to my name, but I got a set of socks and a suitcase to claim Not a lot to prove but I could sure use a couple new traits today And she say Yeah, yeah I'm feeling lightheaded, I need some time to clear my mind Yeah, yeah, yeah I got a hole in my pocket, a poltergeist on my shoulder Hold up I ain't 'fraid of no ghosts, I ain't 'fraid of no ghosts I ain't 'fraid of no ghosts My lady poltergeist. Please allow notifications to be able to download files. Yeah, yeah I'm feeling lightheaded, I need some time to clear my mind Yeah, yeah, yeah I got a hole in my pocket, a poltergeist on my shoulder, hold up I ain't 'fraid of no ghosts, I ain't 'fraid of no ghosts I ain't 'fraid of no ghosts Is it just me, or is the sky on fire tonight? I'm prepped, ready to blow, like J. F Kennedy's dome Put the pedal to the metal, let the energy flow Ankle-biters on my tail, but they never get ahead of me though Well I step and set to the cemetery, bro I'm underground like you buried a bone, I got Seasons bendin' so Get that legacy known in every area code Steady she go, steady she went Took a step back and sat on them steps Buried my head, thought about it for a second Before I asked the question Hook Is it just me, or is the sky on fire tonight? tuka feedback loop mp3

Uploader: Arazil
Date Added: 19 August 2004
File Size: 34.90 Mb
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/2003/2003/7/8/10 MacOS 10/X
Downloads: 19574
Price: Free* [*Free Regsitration Required]





tuka feedback loop mp3

Please allow notifications to be able to download files. Yeah, yeah I'm feeling lightheaded, I need some time to clear my mind Yeah, yeah, yeah I got a hole in my pocket, a poltergeist on my shoulder Hold up I ain't 'fraid of no ghosts, I ain't 'fraid of no ghosts I ain't 'fraid of no ghosts My lady poltergeist.

Verse 1 If you're cool, well okay, it's alright, sure, good, so it's fine So it's fine if you're cool, well okay, now you're good, it's alright Tonight's a flicker from a stained cup, hold a flame upright Light that little spliff away, go ahead, puff twice Sometime's I'd catch her on a fly-in, she'd be flyin' While I'd be sittin' on my steps, she'd be sittin' pretty, she'd be smilin' But it's not the type of shit I like to tell anybody though I bet it's the type of shit that not everybody knows Hook Is it just me, or is the sky on fire tonight?

Yeah, yeah I'm feeling lightheaded, I need some time to clear my mind Yeah, yeah, yeah I got a hole in my pocket, a poltergeist on my shoulder, hold up I ain't 'fraid of no ghosts, I ain't 'fraid of no ghosts I ain't 'fraid of no ghosts Is it just me, or is the sky on fire tonight?

tuka feedback loop mp3

I'm prepped, ready to blow, like J. F Kennedy's dome Put the pedal to the metal, let the energy flow Ankle-biters on tuia tail, but they never get ahead of me though Well I step and set to the cemetery, bro I'm underground like you buried a bone, I got Seasons bendin' so Get that legacy known in every area code Steady she go, steady she went Took a step back and sat on them steps Buried my head, thought about it for a second Before I asked the question Hook Is it just me, or is the sky on fire tonight?

tuka feedback loop mp3

Yeah, yeah I'm feeling lightheaded, I need some time to clear my mind Yeah, yeah, yeah I got a hole in my pocket, a poltergeist on my shoulder, hold up I ain't 'fraid of no ghosts, I ain't 'fraid of no ghosts I ain't 'fraid of no ghosts Verse 2 So I tell her that I'm armed with a blue mood and a palm full of loose change And it's gonna have to do me up for the next few days Holler, not a dollar to my feedbak, but I got a set of socks and a suitcase to claim Not a lot to prove but I could sure use a couple new traits today And she say

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий